Our Certified Bedside Attendants provide round-the-clock care for people of all ages-from infants to children and adults-recovering from an injury or recuperating from an illness. They are trained in all the relevant medical procedures involved in the care of bed-ridden patients. They are experienced in providing assistance with all Activities-of-Daily-Living (ADL) including personal care, bathing assistance and mobility assistance to elderly people and post-operative patients.
Avail The Services Of Our Bedside Attendants For The Following
Monitoring of vital signs ( Pulse/BP/Blood sugar/ Pulse oximeter/ temperature)
Assistance in personal hygiene
Bowel & Motion care
Assistance in Mobility & Ambulation
Support in end-of-life care
Assistance to care of special needs children
Accompanied hospital visits
Doula service (Basic care of pregnant woman, mother & new born)
Reasons You Will Love Our Bedside Attendants
- They are trained in basic patient care (100 hrs) by senior nurses (more than 15+ years of experience), Majority of them are certified as home health aid(HHA) by skill council of India(govt of India)
- All our BSPA are police verified. We can also share reference letter copy with you
- They are medically screened for latent TB and immunized for hepatitis B which is very common in Asians. We also provide a Fitness certificate from a practicing doctor
- They visit you in uniform and are well groomed which enhances their hygiene and discipline. They follow WHO hand washing practice. Our BSPA comes with a kit like Hand sanitizer/hand glove , liquid soap , Tissue , Gloves ,
Injection Kit (if required).
- Our staff shall carry their own meal. You don't have to provide meal to them
- All our staff is in-house employed and are given residential facilities from the company which helps us to ensure that continuity on your care is guaranteed
- They carry ID card on duty
- Quality of service given to you is audited in every 15 days. You shall be informed prior to the audit
- All our BSPA staff is comfortable in hindi are minimum10+2 pass
- Our BSPA are well trained to maintain vital statistics, intake output, patient care sheet which can be shared with doctors.
- We also have an Online EHR system to record and upload the above data for sharing and future usage.
- Our BSPA are specially trained for baby care, doula service and geriatric care.
- We provide pick and drop facilities to our BSPA to ensure best service.