MyCareline has been started by doctors and professionals from the healthcare sector and we stand committed to providing our customers with products and services that provide outstanding quality, customer service and value.
This policy may change from time to time in order to address new issues and reflect changes on our site so please check back periodically. By using this service after we post changes, you indicate your acceptance to those changes.
Children Under 16:
Children under 16 years old are not allowed to register.
We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 16 years of age. We do not market via our website or by direct marketing to children under 16 years of age.
We value the trust you place in MyCareline. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name,phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with MyCareline. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration.
2. Use of Demographic and Profile Data We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. MyCareline places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. MyCareline's cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
3. Sharing of personal information We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to: help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
4. Links to Other Sites Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. MyCareline is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. Security Precautions Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6. Choice/Opt-Out MyCareline provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.